-
May 31st, 2005, 12:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A serial killer is arrested. While inquiring the cops realise his wife knew but didn't do anything to stop him. He raped and killed at least 3 girls one beeing his wife's sister.
The police arrest them both, and start discussing with the wife. They offer her 12 years for manslaughter if she helps them put the guy in jail for life. She agrees and signs a contract. But later, during the guy's trial, they discover some tapes where we see him rape and torture the girls....but we also see the wife taking part in it...The police is fucked...they had an agreement with her and has already been trialed...
Well this girl 12 years time will end in July. She's trying to change her appearance and changed her name for Thiel and where did she take that name? It was Kevin Bacon's serial killer name in the 1988 movie CRIMINLA LAW (Martin Thiel ).
It sounds like a movie...but it ain't.
And it's kind of scary..since she wants to stay in the MOntr?al area...
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 09:13 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>
-
May 31st, 2005, 12:13 PM
#2
Inactive Member
too bad she survived prison...
-
May 31st, 2005, 12:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I still remember the trial.
If the police have any balls at all they'll stick to her like white on rice, and bust her for anything they can - jaywalking, littering, you name it. She doesn't deserve to be walking around with the rest of us.
-
May 31st, 2005, 12:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Now Qu?bec and Ontario justice departement are trying to force the supreme court into having her at least obligated to report to the police often and give a DNA sample but for the moment what is suppose to happen is for her to be totally free.
-
May 31st, 2005, 12:22 PM
#5
Inactive Member
She shouldn't come out... I wish they could find a way to keep her inside...
anyway, if anybody's interested in reading the story of the crime:
here is it, long read, but an interesting one (no disturbing pic in the article)
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 09:23 AM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>
-
May 31st, 2005, 12:26 PM
#6
Inactive Member
ah....Ms Homolka(sp)....how I do detest thee. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
y'know, one bullet would fix that right up... [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2005, 01:39 PM
#7
Inactive Member
That's called new evidence and it should void any agreements she had with the authorities. She can't be tried twice for the same crime but this time it would be first degree murder.
I'm not a lawyer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2005, 02:28 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Yup. Too true. She can't be put on trial for Manslaughter for the same case, but the moment she gets out they can arrest her again and charge her with 1st degree murder, or aiding and abedding, or maybe kidnapping with the intention of murder, or something along those lines.
-
May 31st, 2005, 02:30 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'm no lawyer, but I figured the Canadian justice system wasn't the same as the American one. I know they are going to have problems with this case, but I'm not even going to try and understand it. All I know, is she is one creepy woman.
-
May 31st, 2005, 04:34 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Best I keep my opinion to myself in this case.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks